-
August 18th, 2004, 09:27 PM
#481
Inactive Member
That site was awesome, so much loli. (Yet still no Hare + Guu pics)
-
August 18th, 2004, 09:40 PM
#482
HB Forum Owner
Super Savior Jebus says: Thanks for the link!
-
August 18th, 2004, 09:46 PM
#483
Senior Hostboard Member
Tomorrow guys... I'll check it out tomorrow...
-
August 18th, 2004, 09:50 PM
#484
Inactive Member
BTW, a quick favor from you from guys. If you ever happen to see an image of a dark-skinned women with white-ish spots on their cheeks, please send it to me at [email protected]
Basically, i'm hunting for every Hare + Guu hentai around, Loli or normal. Yuri is good too, as we all know.
-
August 18th, 2004, 10:02 PM
#485
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 18th, 2004, 10:04 PM
#486
Inactive Member
A request for rare hentai.
-
August 18th, 2004, 10:19 PM
#487
HB Forum Owner
IRT OCB WRT rare hentai: I'm in the long process of maintaining, sorting and reclassfying all of my hentai (which is around 33000 pics). Once I'm done, which may take a few months, I'll release the best pictures (rare and not rare) from my favorite series and the least popular series properly classfied and broken into several ≤9.2 MB (1 chunk) files in eMule. You might want to download it. When I release it I'll post it somewhere in the board.
-
August 18th, 2004, 10:23 PM
#488
Senior Hostboard Member
That1s AWESOME dud3! Hentai... lol how I love 'em...
-
August 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM
#489
Inactive Member
Now thats pr0n fanaticalism!
But i doubt you'll find much in your pic collection.
-
August 18th, 2004, 10:57 PM
#490
Senior Hostboard Member
The shit thing iz, that I can1t store Hentai pics nor pr0n picz on my PC, 'cause my mom or bro will notice, and they don't like this stuff.. they are trying, to make me hate it too... it's silly...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 18, 2004 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks